Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Why I Could Never Be A Lesbian

With all the hard luck I've had with men, truly, I should be a lesbian by now.  I mean, it's the most logical choice.  I cannot, however, become one.  While there are many reasons why not, one reason prevails above all others:  It's because women talk too much.  And I don't mean gossip, honey.  I mean Words-Per-Minute.

I have friends who run verbal marathons of such proportion that they make me want to kill myself.  I'm talkin hours upon hours of non-stop droning that contains no real substance whatsoever.  Now, I'm all for a good CONVERSATION, but that usually involves a mutual exchange between two people.  These chicks essentially talk to themselves while I'm on the other end of the phone trying to find my gun.

I seem to keep attracting these people too.  I don't know what it is about me that says, "Unload Here," but they do.  I'm pretty sure my tombstone will ultimately read:  "Here Lies Lucas-She Was Talked To Death."

No comments:

Post a Comment