Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What Stupid Looks Like

If you follow the blog long enough, you will discover that some of my biggest pet peeves deal with people and their driving skills (or lack thereof).  Nothing enrages me faster than these damn bobble-heads who are attempting to navigate the road.

One of my favorite things to do when I finally have the opportunity to get out from behind a slow driver is look over and see just exactly what stupid looks like.  I need to know these things for future reference so I can catalog it in my mind and avoid people like them.  Funny enough, and after years of research, I have discovered that they all share one or more of the following characteristics:

1. old
2.  mouth open
3. both hands on the steering wheel
4. sunk way down low in the seat
5. lost
6. scared
7. simple
8. talking on that damn cell phone

Is talking on the phone and driving at the same time really that hard?  I do it all the time, and I don't depress my brake pedal to make it happen.  I just, ya know, pick up the phone and keep going.  I guess these fuckers can't walk and chew gum at the same time, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment