Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Dick Pic

Recently, the question was posed to me, "When is it ever okay to send a dick pic?"

The short answer to this question is- Never.  I don't know many women who actually appreciate this form of artistry.  Personally, I hate dick pics.  They do absolutely nothing for me.  They look like fleshy little mushrooms, arced towards the sun.  It's gross.

Further, it always leaves me with the question, "Is that all there is?"  Not in terms of size, because truly, no one wants a donkey-dicked n*gg* (more to come on this topic later).  I mean in terms of, what else do you have to offer?  Because right now, all you have to offer is a dick and a smile, and honestly honey, I'm good.

Also, you give me an advance opportunity to turn that funky little mess down, and you don't want that now, do you?

So the moral of this story is, put ya dick away son.  Nobody wants to see that.

No comments:

Post a Comment