Friday, January 13, 2012

Cold

It's cold as tick balls here today, man.  For the first time since 1988, I saw snow.  Not snow exactly, but flurries.  I would have been more excited to see the snow if I hadn't been freezing my ass off.

Cold air is a strange thing.  Cold air will make you walk fast.  Cold air will make your skeleton scream.  Cold air will make you question life.  Cold air will also make you cuss somebody out over something extremely petty.  I really do wonder how our ancestors made it.

On a similar note, I'm getting ready to take my ass to some cold air for two solid weeks.  I am none too pleased about this, and if I could back out of it, I would.  But it's for work, so I have to go.  And guess what decided to arrive this week?  A freakin arctic cold front.  Outstanding.

I promise you one thing, if I look out that window and all I see is white, I'm not getting off the plane.

No comments:

Post a Comment